Please click to enlarge
Q. Which Pho is MSG-Free?
– The Vegetarian Pho is the only combination that is MSG-free, you can always request any of the other Pho’s to be made with the Vegetarian broth.
Q. What do you recommend?
– #13 pho if you *do not* like fat in your steak.
– #18 pho if you do like fat in your steak.
– #16 pho if you’re feeling adventurous and want to try textured meats like tripe (stomach lining, chewy texture), and tendon (ligament, gelatin texture).
Q. I don’t like my meat rare, should I still order the rare steak?
– The rare steak is only rare before it hits the broth, once it arrives to your table it should be finished cooking. If you are concerned you can request for it to be extra cooked.
Q. What are your Vegetarian/Vegan Options?
– Our #20 pho is Vegetarian. This option is also Vegan.
– If requested, we have a tofu version of the fried egg rolls, you can also make the vermicelli noodle bowl with the tofu fried egg rolls. This option is *NOT* Vegan
– If requested, we can make the spring rolls with fried tofu, but please expect longer wait times as we need to fry up the tofu. This option is also Vegan.
Q. What are your Gluten Free Options?
– All of our pho options EXCEPT for the meatballs are gluten free.
– Our Spring Rolls are Gluten Free *BUT* the Sweet Brown Sauce that comes with them is *NOT* Gluten Free, please request the fish sauce if you have a Gluten Intolerance.
– Hoisin and Soy Sauce are *NOT* Gluten Free.
Q. I ordered pho and received a vegetable plate, what do I do with it?
– The vegetable plate is for your pho, everything is optional to use:
-Bean Sprouts is for a crispy texture.
-Thai Basil (only use the leaves) extracts a minty/licorice flavor into the broth.
-Limes/Lemons is for a sour flavor.
-Jalapenos is for spice.
Q. What are the sauces on my table?
– The Red Bottle is Sriracha: Spicy
– The Brown Bottle is Hoisin: Sweet & Salty
– The Silver Can is Chili Oil: Smokey & Spicy
*You can also request soy sauce & concentrated fish sauce with us.*
– Extra meat = $2.00 / Extra noodles in the bowl = $1.00 / Extra noodles on the side = $2.50
– Adding bok choy or tofu = $1.00
– Adding meat balls to a combo = $.50 / Adding shrimp to a combo = $2.50
– Extra onions or cilantro = $.50
– Extra sprouts, limes, peppers, or basil = $.50
– Extra side of steak = $2.50
– Extra side of meatballs = $2.50
***Prices do not include 7.85% Utah State Tax
*** We may require customers to pre-pay for takeout placed over the phone, if it is a big order or if it is close to closing time
***Dine In Area always closes 30 minutes before posted closing time. Take out orders are accepted until then.