THANK YOU to our City Weekly readers for voting us as the winner of the BEST PHO 2022 award! 🙏
ATTENTION CUSTOMERS: We are closed Mondays
Dine-in always closes 30 minutes before posted closing time.
Take out orders are accepted until then, unless we have sold out.
1766 S. Main Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84115
– Sorry, but we do not deliver.
– Please make reservations for parties of 7 or more.
– We do not accept takeout requests when the restaurant is too busy as the wait time to complete orders would exceed a reasonable time.
– Due to us being very short staffed we are unable to accommodate large parties exceeding 12.
– We are not affiliated with any delivery services (ex. Grubhub, Doordash, Ubereats, etc.), please use them at your own discretion.
Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express), and Cash.
Please park along Main Street or Quayle Avenue (1770 South)
Q. Why do food wait times take so long sometimes?
A. Since we are very short staffed, depending on the multiple orders of specific foods, it can make food orders longer than normal.
Q. Why does the restaurant sell out so easily?
A. To ensure the freshest food for our customers, we only make a certain amount of food for each day.
Q. Why does the restaurant close so early?
A. Although our hours are shorter than other restaurants, Mama Mai and her daughter, Michelle will sometimes work until 5 a.m. in the morning to make the laborious pho broth. Closing up ensures they can get everything cleaned up and ready for the next day.
Q. Why does your restaurant close frequently?
A. Mama Mai is retired and this restaurant has become a passionate hobby for her. She enjoys making delicious pho for her loyal customers. To ensure she isn’t pushing her health to exhaustive measures, she only remains open to share her cooking and not as a means to make profits. She will close often to rest, and enjoy her retired life.